Monday, February 2, 2009

Clean Energy - The Christian Approach

As a Renewable Energy professional I am actively involved in creating "Clean Energy".  I truly believe that as a Christian it is our responsibility to wisely use the amazing resources God has given us.  That is why Renewable Energy is such a passion of mine. God has blessed us with natural, clean energy...the wind and sunshine. Like His love, there is a never ending supply.

If anyone would like to learn how to get involved, create a stronger economy, save money and our environment..let me know. 

God has given us everything we need in life...focus on Him and His blessings in everything you do...you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. We have so many responsibilites...you know all about it and follow them well...I thank Jesus for you...I may not be as responsible...but love Him sooo much...you are amazing...He thought I was responsible enough to have an amazing husband like you...you take care of all this energy stuff...I just need Jesus-you-Tory-and AC in AZ in the summer!
    Love you so much...

    Hetty...


    Psalm 42:1 As a dear pants for flowing streams. so pants my soul for You, oh God.

    ReplyDelete